[Linux-aus] Fwd: Main Meeting tomorrow night on "Dealing with Programming Languages"

Andrew Pam andrew at sericyb.com.au
Mon Jun 6 20:15:37 AEST 2022

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Main Meeting tomorrow night on "Dealing with Programming
Languages"
Date: 	Mon, 6 Jun 2022 20:08:00 +1000
From: 	Alexar Pendashteh via luv-main <luv-main at luv.asn.au>

Tomorrow is the first Tuesday of June and we'll be running our *monthly
Main Meeting*.

As per-usual, we'll spend some time chit chatting, showing off a cool
gadget, our hobby project or playing some guitar, because why not. Then
we'll go through recent news in the Linux land and neighbouring islands.
Finally we'll get into a group discussion on the topic of the month.

This month we discuss the *tools, tips and tricks we use when dealing
with a programming language* that is unfamiliar to us. It might be a
language we want to get more proficient in or simply a once-off job that
needs to be dealt with. Bring on your experiences of how to run or
compile code, how to debug or how to distribute software in a language
you are good at or you simply had to deal with once!

If there are specific tips or tricks you would like to share during the
meeting, [let us know][email committee] to include your name in the
event description as a speaker, or otherwise simply bring it on during
the discussion!

Link to join:
https://venue.electronworkshop.com.au/r/linux-victoria

Schedule:
19:00 Meet and greet
19:30 News and announcements
20:00 Group discussion
21:00 Closure

You may find the details of the event on LUV website:
https://www.luv.asn.au/events/programming-languages-june2022/

RSVP (Optional):
https://www.meetup.com/linux-users-of-victoria/events/285670454/

[email committee]: mailto:luv-ctte at luv.asn.au