[Linux-aus] Ubuntu 20.04 resume time problem

Norberto Meijome numard at meijome.net
Wed Jul 6 18:57:29 AEST 2022

> With systemd-timesyncd it takes some time to get back to the right time,
> sometimes more than 10 minutes.

Hi,
seeing the obvious/expected fixes have failed, I feel less squeamish to
suggest an exec of ntpdate on wake and after network service is up. I hoped
you could also tweak how aggressively systemd.timesyncd drifts the clock
but its config seems quite minimal (only man page checked though).

good luck,