[Linux-aus] How the council breached their constitution - membersregister request section 7

Matthew Lye lyematt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 11:45:52 AEDT 2022

You need to see some professional help if you believe that diatribe is at
all representative of this situation. You are equiating an organisation
expelling a member for poor behaviour with the wholesale execution of
millions of people.

You also keep ignoring the part of the constitution that specifies the
purposes that you can have and use those details for. Despite questions,
you refuse to explain why you want them.

I agree your request is allowable, if its intended use is as defined in the
constitution. I also agree that there is nothing inherently wrong with the
scraping, though its intent was clearly antagonistic. I do believe the
organisation should expel you for the incredibly poor behaviour and extreme
disrespect you seem to hold for the other members.

-Matthew Lye

<No trees were harmed during this transmission. However, a great number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced>