[Linux-aus] How the council breached their constitution - members register request section 7

Lyndsey Jackson jackson.lyndsey at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 08:24:29 AEDT 2022

Further to my email reply, Marcus, I missed this email "However, as they
did not like this request they sent out a message stating I have requested
this and advising you all that you can make your details private."

It would be absolutely inadequate if my details were sent to you on the
basis of this action. My details are private and if I find out they get
sent to you I will start complaining. Loudly.

I don't know what your intent or entitlement is here. I don't know you. Can
you please declare it? Briefly. In case I need a lawyer. I am not engaging
in an email conversation with you. Your intent seems malicious and I will
not partake or placate.

Lyndsey