[Linux-aus] How the council breached their constitution - membersregister request section 7

Paul Esson paul.esson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 08:03:50 AEDT 2022

Doesn't section 7.5 state that members can request that their information
is not made public in this way?

> If a member requests that any information contained on the register about
the member (other than the member’s name) not be available for inspection,
that information must not be made available for inspection.

Has the council breached the constitution by informing members of their
ability to make their details private?

Paul