[Linux-aus] Crowdfunding for IT projects

Hugh Rundle linux at hughr.me
Mon Aug 15 08:34:58 AEST 2022

Hi Saber

You might be interested in Open Collective - https://opencollective.com
It's a crowdfunding site focused on transparency, and can also help with legal arrangements, though I don't know a lot about that aspect - it may be US focussed.

There's also Chuffed - https://www.chuffed.org
This is a bit like Go Fund Me but based in Australia and specifically aimed at non-profit causes.

---
Hugh Rundle