[Linux-aus] Email regarding Membership Approval to Linux Australia

President, Linux Australia - Sae Ra Germaine president at linux.org.au
Fri Oct 1 13:02:35 AEST 2021

Hi All,

In our system's infinite wisdom rather than auto-renewing your
membership to Linux Australia, it's marked you all as newly approved and
has asked you to reset your password. Please note that your original
password is still ok but if you feel more comfortable resetting it
please do so. This wasn't spam, so luckily we can breathe a little easier.

Whilst I have your attention, please note that we will be doing a call
for Nominations for Council in the next month or so. If you are
interested please reach out, I'm happy to discuss all things Council
with you.

Apologies for the confusion, hopefully this doesn't happen again.
Systems eh? I blame it on being a friday.

Thanks,

Sae Ra

--
Sae Ra (Sarah) Germaine