[Linux-aus] Freenode and IRC Channels

Sae Ra Germaine s.germaine at gmail.com
Mon May 31 18:24:48 AEST 2021

Dear All,

Thank you for the discussions so far regarding IRC and what's next. There
have been lots of discussions at Council regarding what are our options
with IRC and if we replace like for like etc. I think it would be
worthwhile understanding what the membership needs in regards to Chat type
conversations.

Please get in touch with Council (council at linux.org.au) or myself (
president at linux.org.au) if you want to be part of the process.

Thanks