[Linux-aus] Suggestion: virtual lug talks

Kim Hawtin kim at hawtin.net.au
Thu Jun 3 10:18:39 AEST 2021

> On 2 Jun 2021, at 9:01 pm, Paul Shirren <shirro at shirro.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2021-06-02 at 06:25 -0400, David Lloyd via linux-aus wrote:
>> Kim Hawtin seems to be the current registrant for that domain :)
>
> Damn, I knew that. Still it is pointing at the netcraft ns and no email or web. Looks inactive from here.
>
> I wonder how many LUGs remain active enough to respond.

Summary;
Netcraft wanted to stop hosting the domain and the vm.
They gave us some time, new host was found, backups made, etc.
Because COVID education sector federal government fail, I lost my job and had messy casual work eat me alive.

I have backups of the VM, but I have lost contact with the person that had offered to host a VM.
While I am back in work, with other commitments, I won’t have time until late July.
If anyone wants to push this barrow happy to make backups available.

Regards,

Kim