[Linux-aus] Refund Note for LCA2021

Joel Addison joel at addison.net.au
Thu Jul 8 19:32:03 AEST 2021

Hi Mike,

The refund notice was issued accidentally to a number of people. We will email those affected with more information soon.

Please note the refund was only marked against invoices internally and are not full invoices. We will be updating the website with correct invoice details shortly.

Our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Kind regards,
Joel