[Linux-aus] Voting is open for the 2021 Linux Australia Council Elections

President , Linux Australia saera at nerdvana.org.au
Wed Jan 6 09:56:54 AEDT 2021

Dear Linux Australia Community,

Nominations have closed, and voting is open for the elections for
the Linux Australia Council. Voting will close at 11:59AM (AEDT) 14
January 2021, with results being announced at the Linux Australia AGM on
the 15th of January, then posted to the website.

We have received multiple nominations for a number of roles so your
votes are important.

We unfortunately have not received sufficient nominations for "Ordinary
Council Member". If you would like to consider nominating for OCM please
contact Council at council at linux.org.au and please register for the AGM
and put yourself forward. AGM registration details are available at:
http://lists.linux.org.au/pipermail/announce/2020-December/000320.html

To view and participate in the election please visit
https://www.linux.org.au/
    * Click on “Login” located on the top right hand side of the page and
      log in.
    * Click on “Elections”.
    * Under “Linux Australia Council Elections 2020”, click on “View &
      Submit Nominations”.

Kind regards,

Sae Ra Germaine
President,