[Linux-aus] Tonight's LUV event: Contribution to Open Source

Alexar Pendashteh hi at alexar.me
Tue Dec 7 13:02:46 AEDT 2021

Hey all!

Tonight* at 7pm*, we at Linux Victoria have our monthly meeting. The topic
for this month is *Contribution to Open Source*.

We have a short talk scheduled followed by a group discussion.

“*Contributing in the cloud with GitPod*”
by Stuart Clark (@Decipher)
the project lead of DruxtJS, a Fully decoupled Drupal framework for Nuxt.

This is an online meeting. We kick off at 7pm and wrap up at 9pm but some
of us usually stick around for a bit longer.

*The link to join*:
https://venue.electronworkshop.com.au/r/linux-victoria

*Schedule*:
19:00 Meet and greet
19:30 Opening and announcements
20:00 Talk(s) and Discussion
21:00 Closure and networking

You can find more details on *LUV website*:
https://www.luv.asn.au/events/contributing-opensource-linux-users-victoria-dec-2021-main-meeting/

You can optionally *RSVP on Meetup*:
https://www.meetup.com/Linux-Users-of-Victoria/events/279854536/

Feel free to share the event on *Twitter*:
https://twitter.com/linuxusersvic/status/1467950718996811780

I hope I will see some of you tonight :)

+ Alexar

Alexar Pendashteh
--
Acting President