[Linux-aus] linux.conf.au 2022 - Call for Sessions now open!

Miles Goodhew, chair Linux.Conf.AU 2022 chair at lca2022.linux.org.au
Mon Aug 16 21:12:03 AEST 2021

Hi everyone,

 Don't forget to get you session proposal in for LCA2022!

 While the pandemic has put us all into new and weird circumstances,
this could be a great source of interesting stories of learning and
adapting that your fellow community members would really benefit from
hearing.

 Please give it a shot and submit your proposals!

Thanks,

M0les.

--

Miles Goodhew