[Linux-aus] Constitutional Change to add Statement of Objectives into Constitution

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Mon Jan 6 13:16:32 AEDT 2020

Hi All,

I just voted. I think. It's not entirely certain if the form(s) accepted
my submissions (they gave no error).

I know it's a bit late but I wonder if *someone* would consider adding
something that e-mailed the voter to at least say "You just voted for
SOMETHING [e.g. Election ID 8]".

*Unless it really is broken and it's not recording my vote:*

 1. I logged in as my user
 2. https://linux.org.au/elections/
 3. I clicked on "Vote in Election" (and got to
    https://linux.org.au/election-info/?eid=8 --> this is the
    constitutional change one)
 4. I voted for a candidate, in this case YES
    (https://linux.org.au/election-info/?page=CiviCRM&q=civicrm%2Felections%2Fcandidate&enid=53)

It shows the Yes candidate.

I think that means it worked but I didn't get any e-mails or on screen
alerts that I've noticed.

But if I repeat the process it doesn't say:

 1. You've already voted
 2. Or show who I did vote for

I'm paranoid; it probably is working but I'd prefer not to assume it
*is* working (I'm also a cynic).

Could someone appropriate confirm that it is working?