[Linux-aus] Sysadmin Miniconf: Call for Presentations closes this Friday

Simon Lyall simon at darkmere.gen.nz
Wed Dec 16 21:11:01 AEDT 2020

Hi All,

A quick reminder that all Session Proposals for the Sysadmin Miniconf
close on Friday. We are looking for 15-20 minute Linux-related operations
talks for the Online-only Linux.conf.au 2021.

If you want to propose a talk or know somebody who you think could then
don't delay, checkout the link below or login to the linux.conf.au website
right now and create a proposal before the deadline.

We would especially be interested to hear stories of how 2020
has gone for your systems and how you dealt with the rapid changes in
operating environment.

More information and details of previous presentations at the Miniconf can
be found at the website:

https://sysadmin.miniconf.org/cfp21.html

--
Simon Lyall  |  Very Busy  |  Web: http://www.simonlyall.com/
"To stay awake all night adds a day to your life" - Stilgar