[Linux-aus] RIP Planet LA

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Sat Dec 12 00:50:21 AEDT 2020

On Friday, 11 December 2020 6:46:00 PM AEDT Francois Marier via linux-aus
wrote:
> For anybody who was still reading Planet Linux Australia when it shut down a
> few weeks ago [0], I've put together a list of all of the feeds that still
> work:
>
>   https://feeding.cloud.geek.nz/posts/list-planet-linux-australia-blogs/

Thanks for that.  I read PLA from the RSS feed and I'm about a month behind in
reading blog posts so I hadn't noticed.

I will run a Planet feed for Linux blogs in Australia on the LUV server, which
will start with the above list.

Could the planet.linux.org.au DNS name be pointed to the LUV server for this?
I think it would be good to have a continued place for blogs of Linux people
in Australia.