[Linux-aus] Spamming meetup.com

Simon Lyall simon at darkmere.gen.nz
Tue Oct 22 18:14:51 AEDT 2019

So I was in the process of contacting various meetup group organisers to
ask them if they could post a link to the LCA Miniconf's Call for
Sessions and LCA in general.

https://linux.conf.au/programme/miniconfs/

However Meetup.com's spam filters quickly blocked me.

So it would be great if you are a member of any of the Meetups below (or
other relevant meetups) if you could ask the Meetups' Organiser's if they
could post something (or you could post yourself, please use your
judgement).

Meetup.com is a major place for tech people these days and for many the
only way they interact with the community. So it is a great way at getting
the word out.

List of Meetup Groups:

     DevOps Brisbane Meetup -
     DevOps Melbourne Meetup
     Gold Coast DevOps
     Melbourne Kubernetes User Group
     Brisbane Gitlab
     She Builds on AWS Sydney
     She Builds on AWS Melbourne
     Code like a Girl - Melbource
     Lets do programming Brisbane
     HackerSpace Brisbane
     Brisbane CloudOps
     Brisbane Open Source Group
     Platform Engineers Brisbane
     Brisbane Openshift
     AWS Brisbane
     ELM Brisbane
     Brisbane LGBT+ and Allies in Tech
     Brisbane Openshift
     Girl Geek Sydney
     Women Who Code Brisbane
     BarCamp Queensland
     Drupal Gold Coast
     IT Forum Gold Coast
     Gold Coast javascript
     Sydney Kubernetes Meetup.
     Sydney-OpenShift-Meetup
     Chef Sydney
     Sydney Saltstack User Group
     Infrastructure Coders - Melbourne
     Infrastructure Coders (Wollongong)
     Newcastle Infracoders and DevOps

--
Simon Lyall  |  Very Busy  |  Web: http://www.simonlyall.com/
"To stay awake all night adds a day to your life" - Stilgar