[Linux-aus] Code Club at LCA in 2020?

Joel Addison joel at addison.net.au
Thu Oct 17 22:41:32 AEDT 2019

> On 14 Oct 2019, at 12:19, martin f krafft via linux-aus <linux-aus at lists.linux.org.au> wrote:
>
> Quoting "Rusty Russell via linux-aus", who wrote on 2019-08-24 at 10:58 Uhr +0930:
>>       One of the highlights of Christchurch was the Code Club[1]: my daughter was energized by the group project and is determined to attend again next year.
>>
>> Is it going to be happening in 2020?  Trying to plan travel...
>
> Any news about this? I am trying to figure out if my 7yr old should come along too.

Hi everyone,

We will once again have childcare services available for children at the conference, at no cost to parents. For younger children, there will be a kids club and childminding service throughout the week on-site at the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre.

We are also looking to run a code club for older children, with details still being confirmed. At this stage it looks like we might have a couple of different groups coming in to run sessions during the week.

If you would like to take advantage of this, please include details on your attendee form during the registration process.

Thanks,
Joel

—
Joel Addison