[Linux-aus] LCA2020 Call for Sessions and Call for Miniconfs now open

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Wed Jul 17 12:09:36 AEST 2019

Hi Everyone

In case you missed it, next year's LCA is on the Gold coast, and the
call for sessions and call for miniconf is now open:
https://linux.conf.au/news/call-for-sessions-miniconfs-now-open/

From the team:

"Our theme for linux.conf.au 2020 is “Who’s Watching”, focusing on
security, privacy and ethics. As big data and IoT-connected devices
become more pervasive, it’s no surprise that we’re more concerned about
privacy and security than ever before. We’ve set our sights on how open
source could play a role in maximising security and protecting our
privacy in times of uncertainty. With the concept of privacy continuing
to blur, open source could be the solution to give us '2020 vision'."

regards

Steve