[Linux-aus] Hacker Culture, Education and Empowerment/Emancipation

Alexandre Garcia Aguado aleaguado at educahacker.cc
Wed Feb 6 05:22:46 AEDT 2019

Good Morning!

I'm Alex, from São Paulo - Brazil, teacher and also part of some groups
and projects that aims to bring the hacker culture to the schools and
connect schools with the hacker communities.

I started last year an investigation about hacker culture, education and
empowerment/emancipation. At moment, something very important to us is
better understand the characteristics of hacker culture around the world
and it relation with people and community empowerment/emancipation.
From this we plan to build in community, designs and paths for a hacker
education for emancipation/empowerment.

To better understand these things in relation to the Australian context
is very important for us, so this is why i'm asking your help, if
possible, sharing your experiences with hacker culture, answering this
brief questionnaire we did for this purpose. The link is
http://educahacker.cc/survey/index.php/881144?lang=en

Thank you so much for your help!

For those who research this subject or have some interest on it, ping us
and let's be in touch!

Cheers,

Alex

--
Alexandre Garcia Aguado
Instituto Federal de São Paulo / Universitat Autónoma de Barcelona