[Linux-aus] lca2020: Bed(s) available in AirBnB close to venue

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Sun Dec 8 17:48:26 AEDT 2019

Hello,

it's looking like I'll be in an AirBnB close to the venue, but
without the other chaps I was going to share with. Which means I
have a bed available, or even a double bed for a couple. Depending
on 3–4 occupancy, it's $375 to $500 AUD per person (Saturday to
Saturday).

It's a rather nice place, located between venue and beach:
https://www.airbnb.co.nz/rooms/23437820

Please reply off-list if you're interested. I'll aspire to let you
know this week.

Looking forward,

--
@martinkrafft | https://riot.im/app/#/room/#madduck:madduck.net

"with sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. however, this is not
  necessarily a good idea. it is hard to be sure where they are going
  to land, and it could be dangerous sitting under them as they fly
  overhead."
                                                          -- rfc 1925

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net