[Linux-aus] Ted Tso banned from lca?

Theodore Y. Ts'o tytso at mit.edu
Mon Oct 1 07:10:54 AEST 2018

On Sun, Sep 30, 2018 at 02:28:22PM +1000, Russell Coker wrote:

> Ted, have you ever been banned from an LCA?

Not so far as I know; no one has told me anything to that effect.

> Have you been told that lecture offers from you will not be accepted?

No.

> Have you made offers of lectures at LCA that have been rejected since LCA
> 2011?  If so do you think that other people just made offers that seemed more
> interesting or do you think there is a policy to blacklist you?

No, I haven't submitted anything to LCA since 2011.  It's not that I
have anything against LCA.  It's just that since then, it's been a
combination of my being too busy and my prioritizing other conferences
which are were more important for my work both externally in the
kernel and for my employer.

Best regards,

					- Ted