[Linux-aus] Looking for a female speaker to talk about Docker for a Tech Talk

Rowland Mosbergen rowland at stemformatics.org
Fri Mar 16 14:53:39 AEDT 2018

Hi there,

I'm looking for female presenters to talk about containers, the good and
the bad, especially in production - in an Australia timezone.

Apologies for having to ask :(

Could you suggest anyone please?

Regards,

*Rowland Mosbergen | Stemformatics Project Manager*

Centre for Stem Cell Systems

Department of Anatomy and Neuroscience | Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and
Health Sciences

Room 1.36, Level 1, Kenneth Myer Building

The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010 Australia

*T: *+61 3 834 46623 *E: **rowland at stemformatics.org
<rowland at stemformatics.org>*

*I acknowledge the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin Nation as the Traditional
Owners of the land on which I work, and pay my respects to the Elders, past
and present.*

*[image: cid:image002.jpg at 01D31D8F.E823DE70]*

 *CRICOS: 00116K*

This email and any attachments may contain personal information or
information that is otherwise confidential or the subject of copyright. Any
use, disclosure or copying of any part of it is prohibited. The University
does not warrant that this email or any attachments are free from viruses
or defects. Please check any attachments for viruses and defects before
opening them. If this email is received in error, please delete it and
notify us by return email.