[Linux-aus] Oseg -- Open Source Experts Group

Troy Lea troy at box293.com
Mon Jun 25 13:24:11 AEST 2018

Appreciate the responses, I suspect it's defunct as well and some future
pruning is required.

I have some questions regarding open source projects and what happens when
there is a fork and a community split that occurs, more-so questions about
best practices in the aftermath. I don't think the linux-aus group is the
right place to ask the questions hence why I though the OSEG mailing list
might have been a good start.

Does anyone have any other recommendations as to where I can discuss these
topics?

Troy Lea
IT Consultant and Nagios Developer
troy at box293.com