[Linux-aus] REMINDER - Discussion on Linux Australia Grant requests is happening on a separate list this year

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Mon Jun 4 17:10:53 AEST 2018

Cameron, your email was not received, you CC'd me directly, mailman will
not usually send the list copy to recipients in such cases (it is
configurable option), I also received no messages from this list at all,
apart from mine on the 5th, until James Polley's on the 25th.

What I did find in logs was your failed direct attempt

Host not found; from=<ctudball at outlook.com> to=<noel.butler at ausics.net>
proto=ESMTP helo=<NAM04-SN1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com>

Why people feel the need to reply directly is beyond me, we are members
of a mailing list. your emails wont get to me anyway, faster by trying
direct.

Still, it would have been better to seek the memberships input, but
apparently, I'm all alone in that thinking. I do see the point raised in
that archive post, but...

As for conspiracy, pfft, I've been a member of enough orgs over the past
30 plus years to know many have hidden agendas and like to operate in
secrecy and dictatorships, so yeah, I consider all options since I've
seen it first hand too many times then I care to remember.

--
Kind Regards,

Noel Butler

 		This Email, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged
information, therefore remains confidential and subject to copyright
protected under international law. You may not disseminate, discuss, or
reveal, any part, to anyone, without the authors express written
authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments,
immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not
waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message. Only
PDF [4] and ODF [5] documents accepted, please do not send proprietary
formatted documents

Links:
------
[1] http://lists.linux.org.au/pipermail/linux-aus/2018-May/023384.html
[2] http://lists.linux.org.au/pipermail/grants/
[3]
https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Flists.linux.org.au%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fgrants&data=02%7C01%7C%7C3313217b220941a3220008d5c3c516c5%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636630173619853793&sdata=9hzj2o0d4tFO06O5v7CR6Q2zN%2Fhno1NunnhH%2F%2B32qFA%3D&reserved=0
[4] http://www.adobe.com/
[5] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenDocument