[Linux-aus] Two Grant proposals currently before Linux Aus - feedback sought

Linux Australia President president at linux.org.au
Tue Jul 3 20:34:27 AEST 2018

Hi everyone,

A courtesy note to advise there are two Grant Requests before Linux
Australia Council - and we'd like to ensure strong community feedback:

[Grants] Grant request: Securing HealthHack's Digital Future

http://lists.linux.org.au/pipermail/grants/2018-June/000022.html

Approximately $2k to help HealthHack pay for services; also a request to
form as a Subcommittee of Linux Australia

[Grants] Australian Internet Community Planning - Proposal for Linux
Australia support

http://lists.linux.org.au/pipermail/grants/2018-June/000025.html

Approximately $3.5k to help fund more diverse representation at the
Australian Internet community planning forum in Canberra later this month.

Full disclosure: Linux Aus is an invited party to this forum and I will
be representing Linux Aus.

If you would like to provide feedback into these Grant Requests, please
do so on the Grants List:

Kind regards,

Kathy

--