[Linux-aus] The LCA2019 Open Education miniconference needs you!

Arjen Lentz arjen at lentz.com.au
Wed Dec 12 11:34:50 AEDT 2018

Hi all

We need more content in our open edu miniconf, and it's getting close.

A day on using open tools, open source and creative commons thinking in schools and other education environments.
How open source hardware and software, open data and standards, can be a force for good change and really enable students' engagement with learning - reducing or removing gender, financial and other barriers.

Submit your talk https://linux.conf.au/proposals/submit/

Please get your own talk in, spread the word, and also use any other means you have to prod individuals?
Thanks!

Regards,
Arjen.