[Linux-aus] Encryption bill and open source

Linux Australia President president at linux.org.au
Thu Dec 6 21:21:57 AEDT 2018

Sure - volunteers to take this on very warmly welcomed.

    Would improving the state of the art in open source help to defray its effects?
    Yes, but no-one's going to do it.

I don't have time to do it, and neither does the rest of Council. This
is precisely my point.

AJ is right to say it's the wrong attitude - so someone, please go ahead
and prove me wrong and take ownership of this task.

Best, Kathy

=