[Linux-aus] Invitations and Such

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Thu Oct 26 14:39:13 AEDT 2017

Hi Russell,

> While you make some reasonable points about unprofessional
> advertising. What does it have to do with Linux Australia?

Given that it's my intention to keep the actual sender anonymous (they
have responded to me, by the way) it would be unfair to expect you - or
Linux Australia - to believe that it does have anything to do with Linux
Australia [1].

Apologies for being off topic.

DSL

[1] Although it was from a technology related organisation, they're a
service used by various open source communities and the audience would
be more likely to include people who are a member of Linux Australia
than a statistically valid random sample of Australians.