[Linux-aus] LCA2020 bid Wellington

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Wed Oct 4 20:36:20 AEDT 2017

Folks,

your e-mail said: "the first thing to do is to send an email to
council at linux.org.au to let us know you are thinking of submitting
a bid".

So here you are, an e-mail before anything concrete has even
happened. It's looking like I'll be in Wellington in 2019/2020 and
would be very motivated to bring LCA back to the windy city 10 years
after our splendid week in the Michael Fowler Centre.

I'm not yet in touch with others about this yet (though I know a few
people who will be interested, such as Andrew Ruthven, Mike Forbes,
and a couple folks previously involved with kiwicon). Please do pass
my name on and/or let me know who else is interested.

@martinkrafft | http://madduck.net/ | http://two.sentenc.es/

"twenty-four hour room-service must be one of the
 premiere achievements of modern civilization."
                                          -- special agent dale cooper

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net