[Linux-aus] Lca2018 - Accomidation booking

Jamie Lennox jamielennox at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 12:27:24 AEDT 2017

I was going to leave this reply until it was ready tomorrow - but yes,
you're not the first person to note that booking accommodation by emailing
pdfs is a crappy experience.

We're setting up the website so that you'll be able to book accommodation
through the dashboard in the same way you book your tickets which will make
this easier. The plan is to have it released tonight. Obviously if you get
the PDFs sent your booking is still valid, but if you want to wait until
tomorrow it'll be simpler.

I'll put up a reply when this is good to go.

Jamie