[Linux-aus] [LACTTE] Linux Australia Grant Application due date

David Bell david.t.bell91 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 16:16:04 AEDT 2017

Hi Badri,

Thanks for your email.

The Council has prepared our 2018 budget and have allocated funds again to
run the Grants programme in 2018, however we are planning to leave it for
the 2018 Council (who will be announced at the AGM at linux.conf.au 2018
Sydney in January) to announce the Grants programme and any particular
focus areas, etc.

Thanks,
David