[Linux-aus] Linux Grant Application - Hubcaps to Creative Hubs: Open Source

Tim Ansell mithro at mithis.com
Tue May 16 11:41:16 AEST 2017

Hi Cristina,

The application doesn't include what license the dataset will be produced
under? The application also doesn't document in what formats the dataset
will be available in, this is extremely important for making the data
useful to a wide variety of people.

There are also terms in the budget which are not familiar to myself (and
probably others including) "2 Days Academic Level A.8 + OnCosts" and "40hrs
HEW4 + OnCosts", could you expand on what these mean?

Thanks!

Tim 'mithro' Ansell