[Linux-aus] Grant Application 2017

Linux Australia President president at linux.org.au
Fri May 12 21:40:49 AEST 2017

Hi everyone,

Linux Australia is delighted to announce that this funding request has
been granted, to a value of $AUD 1500. Given the amount, and the nature
of the request to fund training and development activities in Ipswich,
we request a project report on the success of the Grant by the end of
the year.

Council noted the detail of the Grant Application, the purpose of the
equipment and the open hardware nature of the equipment, and a desire to
support 'Maker' culture in general.

Council also discussed at length what Linux Australia should be doing to
engage more with hackerspaces, and what support is needed, and what
support Linux Aus could provide. We'll discuss this further in coming
weeks.

NEXT ACTION: Robert to work with Kathy to arrange financials

Kind regards,

Kathy

On 18/04/17 09:26, Robert Manietta wrote:

> Good Morning All,
>

> Please see our grant application for constructive comment and review.
>

> Regards
>

> Robert Manietta  |  Cause Leader  IT&T & Digital Fabrication
>
> HS Ipswich

Kathy Reid
President
Linux Australia