[Linux-aus] Grant Application - A grant to Moe Menshed (about to start)

Paul Wayper paulway at mabula.net
Sat Mar 25 08:10:18 AEDT 2017

On 24/03/17 16:36, Kathy Reid wrote:
> Let's called it a BIKE-shed, because this is exactly what this is.

I disagree.  I fully agree with Russell - if it's open to all people, call it
a shed or a hackerspace or whatever.  I would not like to see Linux Australia
putting money toward something where women were excluded even just by the name
- especially this shed is asking for help in getting computer resources.

Likewise, I'd like to promote to this shed the use of Linux and Open Source
Software.  Is that something we can weave into this proposal?

Have fun,

Paul