[Linux-aus] Grant Application - A grant to Moe Menshed (about to start)

Robyn Willison robyn at robynspcs.com
Fri Mar 24 15:34:38 AEDT 2017

Hi everyone

In Adelaide mensheds are open to all. Menshed is just a name.

The equipment could come from ITShare SA Inc. www.itshare.org.au or
their equivalent Computerbank Vic and they'd just need help with
transporting the gear (part of a grant funding). I volunteer regularly
with ITShare so know it would happen.

Sheds are a fantastic idea and they could build towards becoming a
hackerspace/makerspace.

Some people can't work for nothing, so asking people to pay $5-$10 each
per session for computer classes isn't too much.

I recommend funding it but in different ways to what they are asking. I
am willing to work with Robert to get this arranged.

Regards

Robyn Willison