[Linux-aus] Grant Application - A grant to Moe Menshed (about to start)

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Fri Mar 24 14:27:22 AEDT 2017

Has this Luke been approached to donate his time?

I gather the request is for a grant to pay him, your pretty much saying
50 dollars an hour, that seems excessive given the Men's Shed's
operation which usually has all mentors/experts donate their time, so I
at least, have reservations.

If the grant request was however for the computer room "equipment" that
could not be found through donations (talked to Harvey Norman?) like
modem/router/switches, cabling, I do fully support that type of request.

On 24/03/2017 09:04, Kathy Reid wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm forwarding this Grant Application on behalf of Robert Palmer (CC'd) - feedback on this Grant Application from the community is now open for two weeks.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Kathy

Kind Regards,

Noel Butler

 		This Email, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged
information, therefore remains confidential and subject to copyright
protected under international law. You may not disseminate, discuss, or
reveal, any part, to anyone, without the authors express written
authority to do so. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender then delete all copies of this message including attachments,
immediately. Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not
waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message. Only
PDF [1] and ODF [2] documents accepted, please do not send proprietary
formatted documents

Links:
------
[1] http://www.adobe.com/