[Linux-aus] Grant request approved for SunLUG for domain hosting

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Fri Mar 24 01:10:45 AEDT 2017

On Thursday, 23 March 2017 8:47:38 AM AEDT Phil at SunLUG, admin at sunlug.com.au
wrote:
> Hi, I'm Phil and with my mate Steve we are Sunlug,
>
> As there is only 2 of us atm it would be a very mini conf.

It might be good for you to attend a LUV beginners' SIG meeting which is on a
Saturday so you don't need to miss work.  You could see what we do and we
could discuss ideas for setting up a LUG in your region.

If this interests you then you might ask for a grant to cover travel and
accommodation costs.  I don't know if the grants process covers travelling for
research about LUG development, but there's no harm in asking.