[Linux-aus] Grant request approved for SunLUG for domain hosting

Phil at SunLUG Phil at SunLUG
Thu Mar 23 08:47:38 AEDT 2017

**  Sorry bout the offlist post Trish  :/  **

Hi, I'm Phil and with my mate Steve we are Sunlug,

As there is only 2 of us atm it would be a very mini conf.

I love the idea but maybe give us a couple of weeks or so to find our
feet and hopefully a couple of others . . .

Gee I'm thrilled by the enthusiasm :)

Cheers From Sunny Mildura
Phil.