[Linux-aus] Should Linux Australia change its name to Open Source Australia?

Moe Kaan - ABD Computer Installations mkaan at abdcomputers.net
Fri Dec 22 09:20:56 AEDT 2017

Season Greetings Everyone,
:)
I'll be voting "YeS" - reason being, Opensource is not only our industry
but it is our entire advocacy . We are considerably bigger advocates of
Opensource on a whole than we are Linux specifically. Whilst Linux brings
us through the door to Gimp, Firefox, Gnome, Gnumeric , Samba , foo, bar
/var, /usr, and /etc. We have a duty to the entire advocacy rather than a
single project.
By broadening our scope we lower the divide and allow more in.

That's my vision or as Craige says "3 cents worth".
Have a nice evening all
:)

 - Moe Kaan -