[Linux-aus] LA list errors

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Tue Apr 18 19:51:10 AEST 2017

On Tue, 18 Apr 2017 07:23:36 PM Russell Coker wrote:
> you do what I suggested in my first message then it takes about 5 minutes
> to  get it all fixed.  Change 1 line in a config file, restart the daemon,
> and then change 1 entry in the web based config for the list.

Changing 1 entry for each list can be tiring if you have lots of lists.  Some
shell code like the following should do it, but I haven't tested so don't
deploy this without testing.

for n in lista listb listc ; do
  config_list -o /tmp/$n $n
  sed -e "s/from_is_list = 0/from_is_list = 1/" /tmp/$n
  config_list -i /tmp/$n $n
done