[Linux-aus] Final chance to confirm your Linux Australia membership

Linux Australia Vice President secretary at linux.org.au
Fri Sep 9 09:46:00 AEST 2016

Dear Colleagues,

*TL;DR - If you got an email asking you to confirm your Linux Australia
Membership, and you haven't confirmed either way, please do so.  Final
cutoff for this is Friday 16th September. *

If you are currently a member of Linux Australia [1], you would have
recently received an email to the email address we have on record for you.

This email asked you to confirm your Linux Australia membership, or
advise us that you no longer wish to be a member. We'd like to ask that
you take a moment to check your email and respond as appropriate.

   * The original email was sent on 25-26th July.
   * The follow up email was sent on 17-18th August.

For legal and constitutional reasons, and to aid decisions in regard to
moving to a new membership platform, it is important that we have an up
to date record of memberships.

If we have no further confirmation from you by Friday, 16th September we
will, with regret remove your membership of Linux Australia.

We thank you in advance for your co-operation.

With kind regards,

Kathy Reid

[1] Check your Membership details at http://linux.org.au/membership

--