[Linux-aus] Candidacy Support Statement - President or Ordinary Council Member

Donna Benjamin donna at kattekrab.net
Sat Nov 26 13:40:54 AEDT 2016

And yet again, we are talking more about style, and ignoring the substance.

Kathy, Hugh - thank you for this deeply considered approach to leading our organisation.

It is indeed an inflexion point.

I'm, as yet, somewhat on the fence.

Sustain and maintain is compelling. Simply because LA provides a critical service supporting open source events.

Growth is compelling, LA has barely scratched the surface of its potential.
But this also puts the onus on future committees to do more in order to sustain and maintain.

I'd like to hear more on how you foresee resourcing those efforts.

- Donna.

Via mobile.