[Linux-aus] LCA2017: Sysadmin Miniconf: Call for Presentations

Ewen McNeill linux-aus at ewen.mcneill.gen.nz
Mon Nov 14 09:45:52 AEDT 2016

On 27/09/16 10:05, Ewen McNeill wrote:
> The organisers of the Systems Administration Miniconf would like
> to invite proposals for presentations to be delivered at the Miniconf:
>
> https://sysadmin.miniconf.org/cfp17.html

The first batch of accepted (early) presentations has now been posted to
the Sysadmin Miniconf website:

https://sysadmin.miniconf.org/presentations17.html

We already have a few more to consider later this month, but there's
potentially room for some more.  If you were considering submitting a
presentation for the Sysadmin Miniconf please get your proposal in by
next Monday (2016-11-21), following the instructions in the CFP:

https://sysadmin.miniconf.org/cfp17.html
https://linux.conf.au/schedule/presentation/1/

If you have any questions please feel free to email the organisers at:

lca2017 @ sysadmin.miniconf.org

Ewen McNeill and Simon Lyall
LCA2017 Sysadmin Miniconf Conveners