[Linux-aus] Jacob Appelbaum

ac ac at main.me
Tue Jun 21 14:59:44 AEST 2016

Okay, I apologize for my posts in this thread. There seems to be at
least three people in this community that feels a certain way about
something and the rest being either apathetic or silent.

Obviously I am not suited to this community as I have different values,
beliefs, ethics, morals and probably more.

No, resigning from your community does not mean that I am guilty of
anything, or "wrong" it simply means that I have my own opinions and
that I think for myself.

I have to be honest and true to me and being part of an intolerant and
non diverse community simply wastes my energy and I cannot contribute
anything myself and will anyway in all probability end up being strung
up from the nearest tree myself if I stick around.

Good luck and good day