[Linux-aus] Jacob Appelbaum

ac ac at main.me
Tue Jun 21 00:42:57 AEST 2016

so,according to you, you, or some website decides who is evil and whom
not or this community has to take a vote on who is/are sexual
predators or robbers, scammers or whatever.

hmm, I get this thread now, thank you so much for making it very clear
that there is nothing to understand.

Are you also proposing that you also be banned from representing or
speaking on behalf of anyone yourself?

Your own views and opinions are quite dangerous as well.