[Linux-aus] Linux.conf.au website font scaling.

Rob Thomas xrobau at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 12:25:25 AEST 2016

I mentioned this in IRC, but thought I should repeat it here - there
appears to be something really broken with the lca2017 website.

Basically, it feels like someone has accidentally stuck some really strange
font scaling code onto it.  Resizing the page makes the text *larger*, it
doesn't let you see more of the page.

This means that when anyone looks at it who ISN'T on a tiny screen, you end
up with HUGE buttons and HUGE text, and massive amounts of whitespace:

Example:  http://i.imgur.com/F23htu8.png

I'm not sure if this was deliberate or not, but either way, it makes
navigating the website difficult and clunky.   Can someone fix it please?

--Rob