[Linux-aus] SPF problems too

ac ac at main.me
Fri Jan 15 21:16:01 AEDT 2016

Hello Steve,

I have just received your post, yet I receive the mailman replies from Mark,
hours before yours, (and Mark has received your post already as he refers to it)

There seems to be a bug when the sendque is calculated

As you can see, I have created a secondary address and will have a
look, i suspect that it is probably a timezone calc error of some
kind...

Good to know that the list content itself is not moderated, thanks!