[Linux-aus] Fwd: digital transformation

Craige McWhirter craige at mcwhirter.com.au
Wed Jan 13 10:45:16 AEDT 2016

On 12/01/16 22:07, James Polley wrote:

> There are already two former vice-presidents of Linux Australia on the
> team – I’m sure they’d love to have more from the LA community join them.

...and the department was helped to be established by one former
president. So it's a pretty lively workplace. I know I've strongly
considered positions there.

I met the CEO (Paul Shetler) at the Gov Hack 2015 awards and I am happy
to say he presents as very switched on and his vision for the DTO
(Digital Transformation Office) was very sound.

The DTO's Infrastructure and Platforms Lead, Lindsay Holmwood, is a good
touchstone for people who may in be interested in roles there.

--
Craige McWhirter
M: +61 4685 91819