[Linux-aus] LA co-branding proposal

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sat Jan 9 12:31:46 AEDT 2016

On Fri, 2016-01-08 at 23:47 +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> G'day world,
>
> I thought it might be interesting to write up my idea for an
> alternative
> to rebranding LA as something more like an action plan, rather than
> just
> a concept [0].

Thanks Anthony.  I really like that you have spelled out what could be
done, and how it could be done.  I like that we show LA as the 'broad
church' without having to put it one side or other of historical
divides just because of where it has come from.

Thanks for your time and thought on this.

Andrew Bartlett